Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Limits dodgy again?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

ive been getting this unplayable service over past month also, however i noticed it started happening as soon as esat moved us to new IPs beginning with 213., however sometimes esat connects to the old ones beginning with 194. and there still perfect. why did they do this? It service was great up till now, very fast and low pings around 40 all the time.. now i have to go back to oceanfree and face per minute charges if i wanna play a game.. im on isdn btw and its like using a 14k modem atm wiv esat.... this is a disgrace:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

i've always been connecting to 194...... :confused:
    since mid decemeber, i've had that sporadic 'pause' in connectivity, at least a couple of times a day :mad:
    i also get lots of other error messages from time to time ..'remote server didn't assign address' among others
    you can tell netsmart was rushed out
    sigh

bah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Unless you guys actually complain to esat, nothing will be done. Don't you understand? And not to tech support, they don't deal with complaints. Call customer care, write a letter to the CEO, but I really don't think you'll get much results from posting in here...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

but i'm ...... i'm scared :(
    and irish, hence someone else will do it ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

unfortunately I dont think ESAT are gonna give a damn if i ring up and complain that my gaming pings have hit the ceiling using their service, as im able to surf and check email with esat no problem. Irish Isps do not take online gaming seriously at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by eth0_
    Unless you guys actually complain to esat, nothing will be done. Don't you understand? And not to tech support, they don't deal with complaints. Call customer care, write a letter to the CEO, but I really don't think you'll get much results from posting in here...

Wow. Such a cunning plan. Bet no one has thought of that before.... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Gonzo
    unfortunately I dont think ESAT are gonna give a damn if i ring up and complain that my gaming pings have hit the ceiling using their service, as im able to surf and check email with esat no problem. Irish Isps do not take online gaming seriously at all.

But this thread isn't ABOUT online gaming. It's about a transparant proxy problem that SNL and nolimits has. But, if you dont' want anything done about it, fine by me! :-)

Advertisement