Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bring on the scouse gimps

• 23-01-2003 1:11am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Should be fun, if ye continue to play the "football" ye are playing for the last 3 months then there could be a royal whipping waiting for ye in Cardiff

Comparing like with like, if both teams stick with form that they are playing now then me finks a 2-0 or 3-0 will be on the cards.

roll on March

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Eh isn't the Worthy Cup one of the 'plastic treble' you've been $hiteing on about on this board for some years now?? Suddenly now Man United might win it you give a fu<k?? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    Eh isn't the Worthy Cup one of the 'plastic treble' you've been $hiteing on about on this board for some years now?? Suddenly now Man United might win it you give a fu<k?? :rolleyes:
    Thats only cos were playing the Scouse scumbags.

If ya wanna go to heaven when you die,
    You gotta keep the Red flag flying high.
    You gotta wear a Red bonnet with "Fúck the Scousers" on ittttttttt.
    If ya wanna go to heaven when ya die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Jesus if ye lot had brains itd be dangerous. I spose this where I reply ooh bring on the manc ****s etc. Should be an interesting final, got me tickets coming for it so it should be nice to see what the new cardiff stadium is like.

/me demands that pronapster puts up another "Im sick of all the liverpool topics on this forum thread" ahh the memories. Brings a tear to the eye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Bring on the Mancs Scum :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Should be fun, if ye continue to play the "football" ye are playing for the last 3 months then there could be a royal whipping waiting for ye in Cardiff

Yop - Don't jinx it. 2-0 to Utd I rekon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

still think man u will do the quadtruple :p

And yes it is still a plastic cup but we need a few new plastic cups for the players canteen

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by B-K-DzR
    And yes it is still a plastic cup but we need a few new plastic cups for the players canteen
    Yeah, it seems that some Scousers broke into the canteen in Carrington and nicked all the cups. Typical Scousers. Eh... Eh... Eh...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

and the war goes on, will it ever end.

About the match, I honestly do hope that both Liverpoll and Man u are on form, we just might get to see some good football.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I agree that usually you expect when 2 big teams are involved it will be a great match, last time we played ye in the FA Cup final it was one of the worst matches for a long time, of course weather did not help but the result was the main thing.

Of course it is plastic, but to the scouse bas*ards it is the only chance of ye getting a chance to jump around like a pack of orgasmic hyenas! So if we beat it will be yet another chance to listen to ye moan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

beige, i think i'll paint the room beige

• Advertisement
Advertisement