Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worthingon cup tickets

• 23-01-2003 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

How would you go about trying to get tickets for the final ? Is there any point trying ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Originally posted by eric_the_head
    How would you go about trying to get tickets for the final ? Is there any point trying ?

I carried out a bit of research into this yesterday.
    I think 30,000 tickets go onsale to each club and the rest are corportate, press etc.

Another way is try going through some of those soccer tour operators. You usually see ads in the Star everyday about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

they charge way over the odds though...anyone else got any ideas??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

You could try get tickets for the next home game if its Liverpool you support and then queue up for them. Reason being ya need the stub of the last home match to get them by queuing afaik. I assume its the same procedure for United as well.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

www.ticketmaster.co.uk

I got tickets for the derby at Old Trafford off here there in December so keep an eye here and they should have some to sell

I have a few mates that are United supporters who are going, if they have any spares I will let ye know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Red Devil

Yop
    just as a matter of interest, how much were the derby tickets on ticketmaster?

I bought the bloody Star today and there is no ads as far as I can see.

Apart from ray Treacy and Skelton(football express) do you know of any others.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I payed face value + booking fee + credit card charge - got 2 for 64 sterling

Advertisement