Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prognosis Negative

• 23-01-2003 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Did you know that the movie Prognossis Negative whcih featured in The Dog was an unproduced Larry David screen play? you learn something new everyday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Yep, I read this on DuckProds a while back.
    You can see it here...
    http://www.duckprods.com/projects/cye/cye-sweetzerinterview.html

Its near the start beside the Pictue pf robert Weide and LD

--
    I wonder whether theres "Death blow" or "Rochelle, Rochelle" movies floating around :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Great insightful interivew I'm gonna print that off.

AC, they're not movies though :p

Thx for the links.

If Rochelle-Rochelle ever make it big in the music biz, I'll know where I heard it !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AstralCar

never said they were movies, just noting.

• Advertisement

Hey AC,

The SPE Board is a disgrace, Isn't it!?
    rchern7 is a selfish attention grabbing whore who ruined a community of Seinfeld Lovers.

I actually blame Sony more for the mess, becase numerous people (myslef included) emailed their admins to get his IP banned or requested a moderator BUT THEY DID NOTHING!!

I'd love to see a psychiatrists assesment of rcherns behaviour. This guy is wacko!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

The guy has serious problems seinology is a much better place than that **** hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 AstralCar

Yeah 80Project you should join us at Seinology, where we don't only revive the better days of the Sony board, we also improve upon them. & Roman is banned! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CSY

Hey guys!:D The poor Sony board. Yes it is a joke. I agree that it is Sony`s fault. If they cared about the fans, they would moderate that place. ! But out of the ashes a new and better board was born! 80project, come on over to Seinology every now and then. We could use some more genuine seinfans. Don`t make me put up a link!;)

Hey AC and CSY.

I honestly dont have the time to discuss stuff on Seinology.
    I administrating a few other websites and studying at the same. I just get about enough time to keep an eye on Seinwars and my other forums on boards.ie:)

I've had a brief look and when I get an opportunity I'll pop over and say hello :) It definitley seems a more friendly place than SPE!

Glad to hear from you guys,
    Regards
    David / 80p.

• Advertisement
Advertisement