Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetarion

Options
  • 10-12-2000 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Will any of the players here who have loads of resources donate me some to help me get started?(oh OK ILL PAY YOU BLOODY BACK THEN!)thnx.Im 129:15:23

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

only people in your galxey can send you resources frown.gif
    and by the looks of your co-ords your new to the game and noone will send you resources in your galxey, sorry I can't help frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

damnit, well can you lend ships?Or how abouts agreeing to protect me from newbie bashers for a little while?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

if u'r getting attacked, just post here and maybe some one will help
    don't think its possible to loan ships tho...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

tell you what
    go on IRC on the server irc.planetarion.com
    or jsut use the irc applet in planetarion
    and join the room #fa
    you could get in the allience FAjr so if your getting attack we will try and send you defence
    Monty runs that allience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

A number of people have e-mailed me a bout a planetarion Irish Alliance.Any of you guys here willing to set one up?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement