Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bars.....

Options
  • 23-01-2003 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

A Scotsman, an Italian, and an Irishman are in a bar. They are having a good time and all agree that the bar is a nice place.

Then the Scotsman says, "Aye, this is a nice bar by the way, but where I come fae, back in Glasge, there's a better wan. At MacDougal's, ye buy a drink, ye buy anoer drink, and MacDougal hesel will buy yir third drink!"

The others agree that sounds like a good place.

Then the Italian says, "Yeah, dat's a nice-a bar, but where I come from, dere's a better one. In Roma, dere's dis place, Vincenzo's. At Vincenzo's, you buy a drinka an Vincenzo buys you a drinka. You buy anudda drinka an Vincenzo buys you anudda drinka."

Everyone agrees that sounds like a great bar.

Then the Irishman says, "You tink dat's great? Where Oi come from in Dublin, dere's dis place called Morphy's. At Morphy's, they boi ye yer first drink, dey boi ye yer second drink, den dey boi ye yer tird drink an yer fourth an yer fifth...all bleedin noight and den, after all dat, dey take you out de back and get you laid!"

"Wow!" say the other two. "That's fantastic! Did that actually happen to you?"

"No," says the Irish guy, "but it happened to me sister!

Comments

Advertisement