Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Onwards and upwards

• 23-01-2003 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭

Record broken again. I only checked because there was 52 people on IOFFL.
    There are currently 144 members and 77 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 232 on 23-01-2003 at 14:01.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

P45 rant statistics!
    Total Threads: 34,047 | Total Posts: 702,750

Most users ever online was 217 on 3rd December 2002 at 02:40 PM.
    (taken from P45 rant!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Im not entirely sure what that was supposed to mean, but if youre disputing the accuracy of the previous post, then you need to update your browser.

A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Most of them are browsing Ireland Offline :)

Nothing like a dsl announcement to bring the masses out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

pft gss adam :)

you re-read Gordon's post :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Gordon
    Total Posts: 702,750
    We will have to put Renfree on meta-amphetamines for the evening to catch up ;)

• Advertisement

Its less obscure since being revised :) (With large lettering for the extra-retarded! :p)

A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

my work here is done ;)

Heh!

Wtf does that gss tla mean btw?

It is an indication in the necessity of acquiring some skills.

A

Ah thanks.

Now Runfree gss and start with the new threads already!

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

SPAM is bad... this isnt a race with p45... they arent the enemy (dunno where that idea came from).

Look, we're easily the busiest interactive-community in Ireland, I mean noone can deny that.... so relax lads, enjoy a small victory of community over the big players...

We're coming up on 5 years old... I feel all weird :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Originally posted by DeVore
    SPAM is bad... this isnt a race with p45... they arent the enemy (dunno where that idea came from).

Look, we're easily the busiest interactive-community in Ireland, I mean noone can deny that.... so relax lads, enjoy a small victory of community over the big players...

DeV.

its called old age :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by DeVore

DeV.

funny, makes me feel, well, old.

i love you tom!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I love you too Eamo.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

When was the last time boards had zero active users? Its 1 am at the moment at there are 70 odd on but I'm guessing it dies off during 3-7 period?

heheheh... um... I dont think it has had 0 users for several years...

In fact, for as long as I can remember the stats have shown at least a thousand pages being served even at 4-5 am (traditionally our least active time), even on the weekends theres aat least 500 pages served in the dead hours...

Before we moved server, the box had 180 days uptime... which is really a testament to Regi and Ecksors administrating... it would have had over a years uptime without reboot ... except Cloud and I needlessly rebooted it one day when it was having a problem while Regi was on holidays and Ecksor was in hospital ...

Devi says ooops :)

DeV.

Advertisement