Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alice in Wonderland

Options
  • 07-12-2000 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

Trailer for the new Alice in Wonderland Game. You must be over 18 to view....

well worth the download tho.

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 07-12-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

err theres a demo out.. screw the trailer.
    go play it.. its excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

http://www.pcgameworld.com/gamedemos/a/americanmcgeesalice/index.htm

hehe
    400k/sec d/l's rock!!!

[This message has been edited by MiCr0 (edited 07-12-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I haven't played it much, wasn't that impressed by the first 3 minutes smile.gif I'll give it a proper go this weekend at some stage, sounds like tha kind of game you'd have to play a while to get into.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

they're making a movie of it you know. wes craven is set to direct

I Live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Astoundingly good game. Every corner has something new and weird that takes you by surprise; the design, the music and the atmosphere are all perfect. Voice acting is spot on as well - I especially like the Cheshire Cat and Alice herself.

American McGee is a genius - a sick twisted genius, but aren't they the best kind?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been keeping my eye on this one for a while - looks cool!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Praises for this game. If it were any other game you might go on about the weak combat, the sometimes glitchy control or whatnot - but to hell with that, when you play it you know it was a game made by artists. Its an artful atmospheric banquet. Yummy and dark like chocolate fudge cake, all the way. Hmmm nyom nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

American McGee...

Its a silly name out of a Monthy Python sketch if you ask me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It is a somewhat stupid name, isn't it? Apparently there's only one other person in the USA called "American" - a year old boy who was named that after the designer of his fathers favourite Quake 2 level. Oh dear smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The game makes me a bit sick.. Not violent sick, just the way the landscape keeps moving and stuff.

I don't like the third person view either. :/

Good game though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've only been playing the Demo so far - wow!

Congrats to American and the boys and girls for a job well done.

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

Advertisement