Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raging Speedhorn

• 23-01-2003 4:38pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going to see Speedhorn in Dolans of Limerick on Sunday week (02/02)?

Galway band One Man Down are playing support to them and they're organising a bus from Eyre Square. It's a middle of the day / all ages gig, so you'll be back in time for a couple of beers in Sallys after ;)
    Anyway, if you're interested in hopping on that bus, email Jason from One Man Down at jason_kearney -AT- hotmail.com (one must try to avoid spam) about it.

I saw Raging Speedhorn before in TBMC almost 2 years ago playing support to Amen and they kicked bottom, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them again. They're also playing in dublin a couple of days before that not too sure where though - anyone care to fill me in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Aye Kharn,

They're in the Tivoli on the 31st of this month.

Support - The 8th Day and X-Constant.

It's €17 for access to this prestigious event.

Doors 7pm

Luc

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heeheehee - the bold X-Constant - good band - just couldn't take a hint :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

the dublin gig has been moved to the temple theatre and Lokust have been added to the bill!

says so here on www.blast.ie

can't wait for this gig! (the one in dublin i mean)

Advertisement