Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

west of the shannon

• 23-01-2003 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

hey,
    me and a few of my female friends are heading west of the shannon to good old galway next wed and thurs... Where should we go for nice budweiser, and plenty of fine fellas...? We're not dubs, i'd like to add.
    Would there be any hassle getting into the nuig student bar, 'cause if you're a non-dcu student, it's hell on earth trying to get in up here..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

pah college kids on tour....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Night club at the Radisson is supposed to be deadly, I was never there. CP's is also supposed to be deadly but I was only ever there on a saturday night. Anywhere in Galway is deadly. Best city in Ireland (and i live in Dublin). You shouldn't have trouble getting into NUIG bar if you are with an NUI student???

Don't take my advice though I'm sure some Galwegians will reply here soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

THere's quite a few good clubs in Galway:)
    • Cuba - I love this place, go there often
    • Karma - New place, haven't been there yet
    • Radisson - Was there once and it's pretty coool.. warehousey type thing :)
    • Church Lane - Crap.
    • Cp's - never there, but apprently it's tough to get into..even with id
    • Boo Radleys - Crap, but i work there so.. uhh go there and bring in the money! :D

The NUIG bar is ****e also, go to the Kings HEad or The Living room

Kings HEad/Cellar/Living Room = free or concession passes to Cuba

red Square = free passes to boo radley's

on the ground on shop st (or anywhere) = free to church lane :)

me and a lot of mates will be in cuba on the wednesday night.. hip hop night.. woooot! :D

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

Originally posted by SheroN
    pah college kids on tour....

well with an attitude like that the dome in wit is defo off the list...

Advertisement