Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giants

Options
  • 08-12-2000 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

I haven't heard much of this for a long time until just very recently (talk about getting the hype the wrong way round), but isn't Giants coming out in time for christmas. What should we expect?

I fall for its graphics every time, even if they are becoming the norm, and I can wait to be one of the funny little guys - I'd certainly consider a multiplayer server if it was half decent.

Anyone know more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

looked all hype and loads of utter pants to me at ECTS TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Have to agree, my excitement over this has been diminished a lot by the utter waste of space that is Sacrifice. All design and no trousers frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

Whats the sacrifice connection? All graphics and no game? Reviews seem good so far, but then I'm interested in local opinion smile.gif

Advertisement