Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falcon 4

Options
  • 29-11-2000 3:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Any viperdrivers about?
    If so would you(s) be interested in online MP
    campaigns lasting days and weeks (years?).

Rogerwilco
    RP4
    56K Modem,ISDN soon. (Host?)
    TM SWF22 chips.

dunnua@eircom.net
    The Path of Excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

[This message has been edited by Wolf (edited 29-11-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

havent a clue what your on about with viperdrivers but i love falcon 4 although havent played in awhile but i would take up an on-line challenge

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Old Wolf

Excellent. Can you give me your email so
    we can co-ordinate. I have a friend who could
    join regular too. Can you let me know best
    times/days for you etc. in a mail.

Regards,
    Wolf.

p.s. www.vipersinthestorm.com
    by way of explanation.

p.s.s. Any and all others are welcome.

sure its draffo3@hotmail.com
    so what does this challenge thing involve unfortuantly i havent played it in awhile so i am a bit crap and i am doing my leaving cert so i can only get on after 6 once or twice a week which is a bit crap!

Draffodx

draffo3, did you get my mail?
    Wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I bought F4 a while back, it's cool but the netcode/multiplayer support is absolute PANTS imho. Really really bad. Seems standard for flightsims these days.

Even Comanche-Hokum which is only a few months old has absolutely embarrassing multiplayer support. "Type in the MAC address of the server in octal then sacrifice a plump chicken before pressing Connect". It's the 21st century guys, hello?? ;(

Teeth.

• Advertisement

yeh got your email sorry but i only really get on the net at the weekends so i had to check my mail on my WAP phone so i couldnt reply would have took ages and F4 doesnt seem to be working for me

Draffodx

Hi guys, F4 LAN/TCP stability is greatly improved with the latest patches and upgrades. I am currently running RP4 and I have yet to crash out (Thank God - Touch Wood) either on LAN or net ! Get updating.
    For more info or to contact me check out www.eirflight.50megs.com It's a draft website I'm working on.

EirMan Wolf

p.s If you need help getting F4 going just mail or ICQ#100467980 me. No problem smile.gif

Advertisement