Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My website needs taking down...

Options
  • 23-01-2003 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Problem is i have a website up the past couple of years, one i done up decades ago and i want to take it down for different reasons

Its located on esatclear webspace and i can't remember any of the passwords i used on cuteftp at the time to upload it, any ideas on what would be the best way to delete this thing?

Farlz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

1. If you are still using the same e-mail or have access to it then ask Esat to e-mail you the password or to reset it.

2. Tell esat to e-mail the 'owner' i.e. you stating thst they are taking it down and that if the owner e-mail address does not reply within a week to remove the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

should not be hard to bring down by ....... external unoutherised sources ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

is this a wargame challenge :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by theciscokid
    is this a wargame challenge :p

I sincerely hope not.
    Farls...just call 1890 923 111 and after verifying your details your password can be reset and you can take down the site no probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Snowball
    should not be hard to bring down by ....... external unoutherised sources ;)

Are you t3H l33t?

• Advertisement
Advertisement