Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Datsuns,Thrills,Beatings

Options
  • 24-01-2003 4:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone going?
    Anyone wanna meet up before hand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

Where, when and how much?

Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

AFAIK there's a good chunk of people going from the board such as rapture queen and lamda....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

Guess i'll just look out for someone that looks like a greek alphabet letter or someone that looks like estatic royalty. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yeh im goin but RQ isnt, er... ill be wearing black chords if thats any help.:confused:

I'll be the one with the head. see you there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Just got home, bloody amazing gig!!! My neck hurts from all the rocking i did.... and i managed to grab hold of Phil, I may never wash my hands again *girlish scream* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I misread the title of the thread and came to the conclusion that you wanted to organise a mob to give a beating to The Datsuns & The Thrills .... in which case I would have been only too happy to volunteer my services.

No you didnt misread,everyone else did, i really do want to beat them up. :)

Good gig though, the thrills and the datsuns were cool. Not too crazy on the beatings.

Also I met Mark 'Whining' Greaney from JJ72 there too and much to my surprise he doesnt talk the way he sings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

i think i saw garteh gates there too, or maybe it was a look-alike.
    there seemed to be more walkin in on the guestlist than with tix

The Thrills - tres cool ceoil
    The Datsuns - hillarious, in a good way, i won't be buyin the CD
    but those guys can put on a show, RAWK!

must have missed the beatings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 catch urself on

The sounds was cack for the beatings,
    the thrills are good musicians and fair play to them but they're a bit wishy-washy/running through fields of sunflowers for me
    the datsuns are a bit to close to stadium rock for me, though the singer has a great voice.

I went to the gig incase i missed anything, i dont think i would have if i didnt go!

• Advertisement
Advertisement