Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Hawk 2

Options
  • 01-12-2000 9:20am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just got my grubbly little mits on this jem last night (PC Format) - class. I stayed up till 2 making a l33+ skate park of my own, but it's such a pity you can't make them any bigger frown.gif

Anyone else got it?

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Yop , altho i have yet to mess with the skate park designer , you can download a bunch of patches that allow you to use all the ramps and stuff in the game and alter the actual area you build the park in , cos to be honest the area they give you is miserably small.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Goo Laa Ross - between that Soul Calibur and House of the Dead 2 - much fun and merriment shall be had!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

its look like a great game alright - I only have the demo, but for the first time since UT, i'm tempted to buy the game itself. the music an all... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I have the demo and will prolly buy, It kicks tut. Kareem is da man. I got about 600k with him in Marseille. Man I played it on the ps and think it slightly better on pc. Just a question, can you download other peoples parks or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Woa,600k in 2 min in the demo? my highest is only 110k or so :/

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Advertisement

Yep, my new record is 1,755,510, God bless manuals

Hehe,i meant in the demo,2 min on marseille,i got no manual either ,so i figure out all the tricks by meself smile.gif

btw,my top score is 150k now biggrin.gif

/me slaps richindub with a large trout

I has the demo
    A manual is a trick allowing you to link your tricks up for big multiplyers either press down, up or up, down before landing to perform one.

Have you found the secret area in Marseille?
    ****Sort of Spoiler****

TO get there just skate through the 2x4 holding up the lamppost in the trees this will fall and break down the fence you can skate in and fall down a hole. badabing badaboom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

1,750,000 in the demo is very good.
    I can get 1,000,000 in the full game on Marseilles. I just keep grinding the crossbar, getting 2 lamp stomps, landing in the bowl on a manual, jumping up to the other lamp and stomping again, then dropping down, manualing and doing stuff. Wallop, 500,000 points. There's a "cheat" in the demo I found though, you can jump after doing a stall/extension and keep grinding. This is an easy way to get ridiculous points.

In the full game there's a secret level called "Skate Heaven". There's a big volcano in the middle that's supposed to be hell and I reckon you can do some crazy transfers onto it. Oh, and there's a bunch of benchs and if you jump from one to the next you can clock up 600,000 points in about 10 seconds. Ridiculous I tell you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aye - it's a great laugh when pi$$ed as a fart after a serious night's beerin'

Skate Heaven is a monster level - all those benches as Void said, but there's a really long half-pipe and that's just cool in itself smile.gif

Anyone made any custom maps?

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

yeah i have the full version meself and it well rox... skate heaven is set in space has huge bowls massive rails huge ramps, 360's the whole lot.. it ownz...
    i'd rather a better multiplayer aspect though like skating about with 4 or 5 other players frown.gif
    oh well

.logic.

I wake up in the morning and ask myself if life is worth living, should I blast myself.

Cool jimi,i'm off to try that now biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭[fist]de_psIRE

I love this game- It was well worth an entire night @ DNC @ graffitti

Advertisement