Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samba De Amigo...

Options
  • 17-12-2000 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

... is the most fun you can have this Christmas without breaking the law.

It's expensive, yes (100 quid for the game and the maracas controller, owch!) but it's worth every penny - get a few mates around, some beers, and don't worry about looking a fool, everyone else will too smile.gif

The music, the graphics and the controllers are all perfect, and the whole thing is simply the HAPPIEST game I've ever seen. I don't usually like Dance Dance Revolution or Parappa the Rappa style games, but this one hooked me immediately. My arms are now all sore from making my monkey shake... wink.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">My arms are now all sore from making my monkey shake...</font>

LOL smile.gif

Tbh it doesn't really sound like my cup of tea smile.gif What platform is it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Dreamcast of course, like all good games smile.gif

(You *know* you want one... Joiiiinnnn Ussssssss.... :P )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

If i had a hundred squids, I'd probably buy Shenmue and Jet Set radio but i am with Shinji on this one I've seen it being played and if it is half as funny. Mabye in six months when it is the bargain basement. I have to say i had my doubts about the DC at first but it Rocks

Advertisement