Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Alice... a little help please. *spoiler?*

Options
  • 10-12-2000 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in Skool and I've found the location of two ingredients but how the hell do I pick them up?

the poppies and mushrooms?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Um... You need to find the science lab with the dwarf guy in it. This is a little confusing, there's a corridor which wraps around on itself endlessly... But essentially, he has the mushrooms, and he gives you some Mega Super Duper Make Things Bigger potion which you can pour on the poppy seeds, then pick them up and bring them back to the lab, where he mixes a shrinking potion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol,since i've never played Alice it sounds like yer both on drugs to me wink.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

We're on Alice. It's much, much worse for your brain, believe me smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yea.. game is worse. smile.gif Bizarre is an understatement.

Got past the skool. Actually you have to go to the gym beforehand. After all that I spent ages trying to find how to get out of the skool. I keep forgetting logic doesn't apply. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Lol,crazy pple. wink.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Of course I apply.. umm sorry...

.logic.

Advertisement