Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB - Late night lodgement

Options
  • 24-01-2003 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there's any AIB in the city centre (Dublin) that stays open late or are there any branches that you can use your ATM card to swipe into to use the electronic lodgement machines?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I think there's something along those lines on Suffolk Street, I've never been in it, but it's basically a room and you can go in and use the machines.

Not sure if what you want is there or not, but it's worth a look.

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

Thanks - the one I'm looking for is the automated lodgement machine. Basically you stick your cash/cheque in an envelope with a lodgement slip. Then you stick your ATM card into the machine - type in how much the lodgement is for, then a slot opens up on the machine and you stick the envelope in. I don't know why they aren't more widespread here as they're very common in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You can also lodge to your AIB account with your Banklink card at many main Post Offices. The GPO is open late in the evenings to the best of my knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Phone 24hr banking and ask.
    Originally posted by BuffyBot
    The GPO is open late in the evenings to the best of my knowledge.
    8pm Mon-Sat in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

AIB Grafton st opens till 8pm on Thusday..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by eth0_
    AIB Grafton st opens till 8pm on Thusday..

..for non cash transactions. They purely provide information on products and services (loans, mortgages, credit cards etc) when they are open these hours.

Advertisement