Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate SG1 - Disclosure

• 24-01-2003 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

agreed

But think of the money they saved. Should mean that there is plenty of effects comming up in a later episode

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

God yeh it was such a load of shite.

Funny, you'd think there would be SG1 in the show called Stargate SG1. I guess not :)

I've been a lot less impressed with the S6 as of late as I was with it at the beginning. A lot the episodes recently seem rushed and predictable, the only episode of the last 7 or 8 episodes that i've really enjoyed has been Smoke & Mirrors. Hopefully things will improve in the final 5 (or is it 4?) episodes of the season :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

There is 22 episodes. Yeh I've been less impressed with this season than the others. Before I would've said there'd never been a BAD episode but I have to agree that Disclosure was fairly dismal...

The lack of O'neill getting that much screen time really effects the show. His presence is SOOO needed to keep it going.

Looking forward to Full Circle, the season finale - should be very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Believe it or not there's been 17 episodes so far. So that makes 5 left;

Redemption, Part 1
    Redemption, Part 2
    Descent
    Frozen
    Nightwalkers
    Abyss
    Shadow Play
    The Other Guys
    Allegiance
    Cure
    Prometheus