Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomb Raider for DC

Options
  • 22-12-2000 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

I got Tomb Raider Chronicles at the weekend and now I am sorry I got it!!

It has probably got the most frustrating controls ever had in a game. Sometimes you feel like throwing the DC Controller off the wall!!! I used to like the tomb raider games.....but not any more!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Anything with Tomb Raider in the title = PANTS!

An apalling series of games - way to solw and boring and only there to give saddos something to whack off to while sitting on the washing machine when it's on spin cycle or so I've heard).

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Tomb Raider: A fun 3d platform romp.
    Tomb Raider 2: The new additions keep it fresh and playable.
    Tomb Raider 3 and above: Utterly boring pants, done to death, the same old shìte.

TR games appear to be getting worse and worse, it's just not new anymore... pleeease let TR die, and leave us with the memories of the good versions.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There were good versions?

rolleyes.gif

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i thought we had finally seen the last of her when she died!
    but i hear theres yet another next gen ps2 game (hopefully it wont appear on my sweet Dreamcast) and a bloody movie please stop its all too much!

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

Advertisement