Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We killed the server again

Options
  • 25-01-2003 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

as per subject

Furzy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

And I had just got in 10 mins :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Light0r

OMG ! lo spunj !!
    , = Light / Phoenix :x
    Deagling Spunj :F
    how is u ?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

Heh i have already met ya in game..you just didn't know it was me and i didn't know you were the same Light (tho I should have guessed with your l33t names :P )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

how do you manage to kill the server?!

By now, the only time when I saw a NWN-server crash was an infitite-spawn bug. And even that didn't get this specific server down (lol, remember raven?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Light0r

:)
    well - the first time was the henchmen i think - too many of em.
    2nd time was ..uhhh /me shrugs
    It might just be that module - it isnt very stab;e i think - no where else did it attempt to save while i was transitioning - and then it just messes up totally :/
    Neyway its down AGAIN :(
    i think the inn, with a bit of ... *lvl 1 / 2 * goodness is worth prevailing.
    That is if its possible to get the 2nd server bcak up n all - either that or imo a different module. :x
    The current one is "life like" and has mostly thieves and animals (with the exception of skeletons and a few big bugs) - its all in all pretty good. cept for the low lvl gain that is :/
    - Light

• Advertisement
Advertisement