Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay per click + others

Options
  • 25-01-2003 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hello all......
    I have a fairly busy site, average 1,000 plus unique viewers a day.... I'm looking for some good honest pay per click advertisers... anyone deal with any good ones ? or know of any good ones

Thanks Tom

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

whatever you do DON'T use www.cj.com they haven't paid over a penny to me in yonks and when they do it takes months to get paid. In fact same goes for www.doubleclick.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

tmcd,

As far as i know the proverbrial arse has fallen out of advertising on websites. One of my sites averages about the same. We use fastclick.com

Which is just a click thru of all kinds of junk advertising. What it brings in is only a pittance.

From what i have heard you might need 5,000 10000 hits per day to get any real $$$$. Although it would still not be huge.

My only advice would be to try and get someone to advertise who is after the same market or audience you get. What type of site is it? What is the audience?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭tmcd

Thanks lads ... yeah used all them before...
    and what i wouldn't do to see cj and doubleclick arses fall off the market.... especially cj.... rip off merchants...
    I've used fastclick before not too mention about 20 others... the only one that i could recommend were a crowd called firstname.com they offered a free e-mail thing like joe@yourmail.com.... i used to get 20 cent a click... often got 500+ clicks in one day... their not running the service anymore ... bummer.....anyone know of a similar site ?

oh and my site is world school photographs :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by tmcd
    oh and my site is world school photographs :cool:

LOL - you git!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭tmcd

Thank you :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement