Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whos going ?

Options
  • 25-01-2003 2:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

www.wacken.com

rite lads, any1 seriously thinkin bout goin 4 5day metalfest in germany :D ? me and vlad drac are all set kinda:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've been planning it for years, but never actually caughed up the dosh to actually go.

Besides, there's the Bloodstock festival in England, which I'm not missing.
    Closer to home, and more within my price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭KathleenMcCabe

Aww comon AngelWhore!

We'll get there some how!

Definately wanna go to Bloodstock too though!

Welcome to the board, Kat.
    And no, unless you wanna hide me in your luggage, I dont think I'll be going.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Welcome to the board, Kat.
    And no, unless you wanna hide me in your luggage, I dont think I'll be going.
    But you wouldnt say no if they offered to pay for your tickets, staying quaters and travel? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

ah come on angelwhore its in august after all :D get a job save da moneys and u shuld b able 2 go easy, plus headlined by iced earth ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks all the same, but I'm meant to be recording an album in august with some well known Black Metal personality. ;)

So I think that takes presidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

What about Bloodtsock then AW? its in august :confused:

Advertisement