Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Server

Options
  • 25-01-2003 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I'm dropping Nordock, for two reasons a) Its to unstable. b) ppl dont seem to like it.

I've put back the portal server.

Start suggesting modules.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

It was hard alright, maybe a bit too hard for lvl 1 without proper organisation. We had just got to that stage when it crashed last night. Apart from that, it looked like it might have been fun.

Put anything low level on for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Furez

I disliked Nordok at first but after a day or two I was really getting into it. The difficulty was keeping everyone pretty even and a few of us had just reached 2nd level. The skills thing sucked but I liked the lack of money and exp.

Elmer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

Are there many PW-modules out there?
    if yes, why not try a few of em?
    Thou I found my way around nordock (got 2500 GP and reached lvl2 and got some nice equipment including a +2 int ring), I didn't really like it as it was just unfair by layout. You run around, kill badgers and goblins. All of a sudden, an ogre pops up out of nowhere. BOOM, hit, 13 damage (you have 12 HP). Now you lie around for 16 minutes straight (I checked my watch) and always bleed, then it stops... bleeds again... stops... nothing... after 16 mins, I was just fed up. Then when you respawn, you have to pay a ridiculous high amount of money compared to lvl1s who pay 25 GP to get this soulstone removed. The XP you gained gets taken away again (and most of the time, even a bit more). It was very dull and boring.
    You pay 14 GP and try to create arrows and MAYBE you suceed to create 20 normal arrows. Come on! Where's the gain?! Then you start building bows but can't sell em. Pretty strange module if you ask me. They need to look over the skill-system again...

cya
    - Flash

Advertisement