Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40K fun...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

lol! love the pokemen 40k one and the Library Kharn one :D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Nightbringer

Theres only two armies that have the best units and are the best thats da ORKS and the fully metal lookin Necron they but are the best no doubt about it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Nightbringer
    Theres only two armies that have the best units and are the best thats da ORKS and the fully metal lookin Necron they but are the best no doubt about it :D

hehehehe .. you reckon the Necrons have the best units?

Read the thread about "Which army is the best" (or title to that effect)

You might find my revelations about the Necrons performance interesting reading.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Nightbringer

the only reasons Necrons are good is because they got self-repair other wise there not that good!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I dunno... 3+ save, Toughness 4, nasty basic weapons, fear-causing units, and some frankly ridiculous heavy weaponry...

Lots of Warriors is the key to victory, though. You try and field a monolith in a 1500 pt army and you'll probably lose if you're not very careful. Saw a guy at Warpcon with TWO Monoliths in his army. Don't think he got too far. (farther than me, anyway, but that's never hard...)

• Advertisement
Advertisement