Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blessed we are

Options
  • 25-01-2003 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

wheat (makers of the phantom fave 'dont i hold you')are playin support to john mayer in whelans on the 3rd of february

i strongly strongly strongly recomend you attend this gig and get their album 'hope and adams' from wherever ya can get it cos its amazing

ok thats it

good day to you all

mick

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Crikey. I've only heard that one song, and it has made it onto several of my very select 'car stereo tapes'. I thought they were a lot biggger than they seem to be.....who's John Mayer??

Where are Wheat from, does anyone know? (Before anyone says anything, Google causes my dated pc to crash)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i cant get the music to work off john mayer's site so i cant tell ya what he's like but... he did get nominated as best newcomer in this years grammy awards, so who knows???

still WHEAT, oh yeah!!! havent been this excited bout seeing a band in ages

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I'm only going for Wheat anyway, if whatshisname is any good its just a bonus...!!

Is anyone going to this???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

mick, develop an alter-ego stage name,cos on the link for this thurs,it just says "mick from polar"...you want to stand out from your unit...or will you be playing poar songs...

no-one will be told my alter ego...ok you borke me

my daily life is an alter ego and when i'm on stage im myself...mick you seen me yet?im so placid,you wouldn't recognise me...
    thtas cos im under the orders of MARC,manager,songwriter and choreographer.

yeah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Wheat are great..... i just can't wait to go... but i guess i have no choice really..... or......

better get started on that time machien

fly my pretty

trust me, wheat ae gonna be worth seeing!!!

People are evil....
    no one will come with me to wheat god damn it!!!!
    after Idlewild most of my gig buddies plan to be drunk..

damn them to HELL......

(you know who you are)

meet up with silverfish and i

Now THAT sounds like a plan! we could drag a few unsuspecting board members along....

by the way, whats john mayer like?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by polarbelly
    i cant get the music to work off john mayer's site so i cant tell ya what he's like but... he did get nominated as best newcomer in this years grammy awards, so who knows???

still WHEAT, oh yeah!!! havent been this excited bout seeing a band in ages

Advertisement