Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undying

Options
  • 30-12-2000 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

I think I may have posted something about this before, but anyway, there's a rolling demo over at fileplanet although it shows very little of the game itself frown.gif
    But I have seen some screenshots in pczone a few months ago, it's a Hexen type game, first person shooter with magic thrown in, zombie type villains and the whole shébang.
    It's based on some of Clive Barker's work and so it'll be called Clive Barkers Undying.
    Funnily enough, it's set in an ancient Irish castle/mansion in the countryside so maybe there'll be leprechaun zombies throwing exploding barrels of guiness and such rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Yea i saw a rolling demo of it from PC gamer i think or maybe it was just some pics? (i have a REALLY crappy memory, lol), anyway, might be intresting....

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Advertisement