Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FTA / BBC Cards

• 25-01-2003 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I have just been in touch with West-Sat. They have informed me that they have BBC/FTA Cards available. Mine will be sent to me early next week. Only £20 plus postage . What a bargain. I am glad they are back selling FTA/BBC Cards. I have heard a lot of good reports about them in this forum.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

You're back again?

I thought DeV told you not to advertise here? Now please sod off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lucky_lizzie

Sorry, who the hell are you. :confused: and please do not be rude. Apoligise please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Mark_irl

Could you pm me west-sats email or phone number please lucky? Thanks very much. Wow , manners don't actually cost anything, me Granny was right all theses years!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Lizzie your profile says you are located in the UK, why would you need to pay £20 when FTA cards are free in the UK? How did you "hear" (surely read) good reports on this forum when you only registered today?

Tony

Originally posted by lucky_lizzie
    I have just been in touch with West-Sat. They have informed me that they have BBC/FTA Cards available. Mine will be sent to me early next week. Only £20 plus postage . What a bargain. I am glad they are back selling FTA/BBC Cards. I have heard a lot of good reports about them in this forum.:D

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Regarding the supply of the FTA card I have a property in France and West - Sat supplied me with a card. Regarding knowing the reports about West-Sat Ihave had a look at this forum previously and had also heard about them in other forums. I just wanted to let everyone know they are back in business for FTA Cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by lucky_lizzie
    Regarding the supply of the FTA card I have a property in France and West - Sat supplied me with a card. Regarding knowing the reports about West-Sat Ihave had a look at this forum previously and had also heard about them in other forums. I just wanted to let everyone know they are back in business for FTA Cards.

Still does not answer my question , if you are located in the UK you have no need to pay anyone for a FTA card. More than one card is allowed per address.

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Then I am a very naive housewife.

Thankyou for the info.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Thanks for letting me know lizzie that west-sat were able to get cards again. I rang the guy earlier on today and ordered a few from him. As far as i know the process is a little different this time around. You have to give the details of the box before they can order the cards. He also told me that they were the new type cards. So that answers the question about FTV cards being changed. I guess they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

Do West-Sat have a website or does anyone have contact details for them ?

• Advertisement

To contact them the e-mail address is info@west-sat.com.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

You turn yer back for 5 mins (or a long weekend) :D

Anyhoo. Enuff of this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement