Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Throwing Muses 22nd March

Options
  • 25-01-2003 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Seeing as i've just got my tickets, I decided to be kind enough to let any of you know (those of you who are fans and who might have missed this) that the Throwing Muses are back and touring. Also I've heard that Tanya Donnely WILL be part of the line-up, contrary to what this blurb says. So ... anyone else going/excited?

The reformed THROWING MUSES are to tour Europe in March. The band, who split in 1997, will play shows in the UK, Holland, Belgium and Ireland.
    The group - singer Kristin Hersh - drummer David Narcizo and bassist Bernard Georges - are scheduled to release their first album since 1996's 'Limbo' in time for the dates, although Tanya Donelly who makes her first contribution to a Muses record since 1991's 'The Real Ramona', is not expected to accompany the band
    on tour.

The dates are:

Utrecht Tivoli (March 18)

Brussels Ancienne Belgique (March 19)

London Astoria (March 20)

DUBLIN: AMBASSADOR THEATRE (March 22)

Glasgow QMU (March 23)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

well, i'm going, just got my ticket this morning. i never got to see the throwing muses (a little bit before my time) but i did see kristen hersh around her strange angels days, and she was fantastic. just got Limbo today, and it just a great fun album

so, yeah, i'm kind of excited

Advertisement