Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When Will They Return and Other Qs

• 25-01-2003 9:58pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering how long it is till we see the return of:
    Rhyno , Nash , X-Pac , Mark Henry , Mr Perfect

and if anybody knows how they will work Goldbergs introduction to the wwe?,when his feud for wmania will start with the rock?will the Rock really return as a heal? which of course would be great as people alrady hate the guy,if they will ever give Mark Henry a decent storyline? afterall he is "the worlds strongest man",will it be vince v hogan at wmania?

plus what ever happened to sting? (im very inquisitive)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Originally posted by Bounty Hunter
    I was wondering how long it is till we see the return of:
    Rhyno , Nash , X-Pac , Mark Henry , Mr Perfect

and if anybody knows how they will work Goldbergs introduction to the wwe?,when his feud for wmania will start with the rock?will the Rock really return as a heal? which of course would be great as people alrady hate the guy,if they will ever give Mark Henry a decent storyline? afterall he is "the worlds strongest man",will it be vince v hogan at wmania?

plus what ever happened to sting? (im very inquisitive)

Rhyno is supposed to be back very soon, next month or so apparantly(maybe they'll hold it off because of all the other comebacks).
    Nash - Don't know, dunno why they'd bother though
    X-Pac - Unlikely to be back - He's getting married to chyna soon, and apparantly his back is ****ed, he may come back but it won't be any time soon.
    Mark Henry - one of the main reason's he's not been dropped yet is because of a contract problem(possibly similar to the big show's contract problem - they can't afford to fire him because they'd havce to pay off the contract, big show is allegedly on around a million dollars a year and on a very long term contract, 10 years i think)
    Mr Perfect- He got fired recently after an incident with brock lesner on a plane back from europe- he claims it was him taking the fall for pretty much everyone else acting the bollocks, but apparantly brock lesner was picking up some bad habits from him which the wwe wasn't happy with.

Goldbergs appearance may not be for a while, apparantly he'll want a creative control clause in his contract which the wwe won't give anyone anymore(except possibly steve austin who they'll gave anything he wants to get him back)
    Hogan v McMahon will probably be at no way out and will most likely be a bucket of ****..

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

I really wouldnt expect to see Nash back at any time soon, that injury should finish him off, Rhyno hasn’t been working any house shows yet, but I believe it won’t be too long until we see him-January was his target. Mr Perfect has been pretty much campaigning to get back to the WWE, he stated that his contract was still active, and he hinted he may return at Raw X ; but his role at NWA should see he doesn’t return.

Mark Henry will most likely not get another push for a while, but won’t be fired-as Glowingmind stated, he has a contract similar to Big Show’s ($5million over 10 years) which means that like Show he will just linger around like a bad smell until it expires (he sucks anyways).

I hear the plan for Goldberg is for him to come in as Hogans buddy after the proposed Rock-v-Hogan match at No WayOut (where Vince helps Rock setting up Vince -v - Hulk), and then wrestle Angle, Austin, ‘Taker etc after fueding with Rocky(heel) at WM19.

Good news on the injury front is that Kanyon returned to house shows at the back end of last week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

and Sting?
    i had been looking forward to his joining after the original WCW buyout but like goldberg (until now that is) there has been no sign of him and i heard he was doing NWA shows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

while nash as a wrestler - if that hapenes , he is too injury prone&broken down&useless in ring to have any impact - but a managerial role or the likes is quite probable - i dontr think weve seen the last of nash - unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I thought X-pac had been let go last year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

I think X-pac was let go after the nwo went. Nash is looking to be back by wmania (possibly helping his buddy HBK finish his career with a final big win).
    As for Sting, he is making positive sounds about joining WWE shortly. He has recently been working with the WWAllstars and looked in pretty good shape at their show in the Point. Hopefuly if he does join WWE he will be given a good push and not ****ed around by Vince because he is one of the top wrestling stars ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Nash might not return as Nash .. prob Big Daddy Cool or Diesel

ppl think nWo was so woeful (in wwe), it would be much better if he didn't associate it them

Advertisement