Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Bond 007 - Night Fire graphics prob

Options
  • 26-01-2003 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

well in game none of the wall seem to appear and everything is all blinky and stuff. Everything disappearing and movving oddly. Though it was a space prob, so i got rid of a couple of things and defragged the comp but its still all messed up. Its kind of like the prob that was happening in GTA3 with the road and other parts of the games just disappearing, except worse and it stays like that and doesn't come back. I have all the recommended specs to play it. Anybody else have this prob, and can anyone come up with a solutoin? All ideas/suggestions greatfully accepted!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

what i did notice is that you see the 'Loading' screen a lot , in fact every time you switch area's which drives me crazy... this is a 'no-no' game for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

So yeah now the game doesn't even load. Well it shows th loading screen for a small bit but then that windows screen comes up and says that bond.exe has and error and it must now close. whats the story like?? And can someone plz help me this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The intro sequence is a avi or mpeg file inside one of the nightfire folders, you can rename it or remove it.

The gfx prob hmmm, wudn`t happen to be an ATI card by any chance, maybe even a 9100 ?

I`v seen this prob before, didn`t fix it but,

Dx ver
    Proper Drivers
    Latest Chipset Drivers
    Proper BIOS settings

etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

well it doesn't even get to that anymore. What iment by the loading screen is the little pic that comes up on the destop just after clicking it and then comes up with that error said. No my gfx card isn't ati, its nvidia geforce 2. I think a lack of memory at the time might have caused some probs too, cuz i had sof2, MoH:AA,jedi knight 2 installed at the time. I got rid of all of them a bit ago(except jedi knight) and freed up other space and defraged, so its all freed up now but i can't even getting working now, as i said it gives that little loading windwo thing and then that windows error box comes up "sorry this prog has to close...error with bond.exe"? any help reall appreciated cuz i have been able to watch all the in game cinematics with real player and it looks like a really deadly game which i'd really like to play so all help is greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Just finished it today. What a woeful game

• Advertisement
Advertisement