Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmaster courses

Options
  • 26-01-2003 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I'm interested indoing a webmaster course, I checked out IACT and a few others and they're all crazy money.
    Does anyone know of any courses (inc. e-learning ) for < €500 ?

I know basic web design (html, perl & javascript ), but am interested in getting more info on how to set up subscription services , database connectivity, php, & eventually e-commerce etc. Or if anyone can recommend books I'd appreciate it.

My immediate project is to set up an automated email facility for a voluntary organisation, ie. users leave their email and get regular automatic mails .

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

for less then 500 euro??? in Ireland?? surely you jest.

For less then <500, you best bet is to go out, buy some books and work and learn on the fly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

You may want to contact Suzann Mulvey in Web intellect

www.webintellect.ie

if you drop them an email explaining your situation they might help you out with a reduced price course, well if its for charity they might

paddy

Advertisement