Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd Thugs mug old ladies from East End!

• 26-01-2003 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Its 5-0 and will proberly hit 7 or 8 such is the gulf in class.

edit> 6-0 and counting...

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

G'wan! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well that has to be the worst game of football I have seen this year (talking about West Hams performance before all the United Glory boys start bitching !).

The West Ham players didn't even make an effort, they looked like they were defeated from the kick off even before the goals started to pour in. A non league club would have given United a better game, well at least they would have played with some passion.

West Ham deserve to go down this year they were pathetic. I reckon Roeders gone if they lose on Wednesday night.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Yeah West Ham were poor. But they actually had the better of the first couple of minutes. They were not allowed play. Can noone on this site simply say Well Done, Good performance by United. Bitter shower of b*stards!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Well Done, Good performance by United

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by Waylander
    They were not allowed play. Can noone on this site simply say Well Done, Good performance by United. Bitter shower of b*stards!

Looks like that's a no :)

Good performance by united but in all honesty the hammers played like a non league side. In three or four years time I can see them challenging very strongly for the title in the Unibond league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Gary Breen should burn his player registration after that display yesterday - he should be ashamed of himself. He was the standout $hite performace in a demonstration of how to be totally inept at football. I pity an West Ham fans that may be around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

well done to united showed just how good they are in this match even though west ham were like a pile of horseturd!!!!

and a special mention for phil neville for that sublime little left foot dink over david james well done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Poor old Roader could be joining Reid down in the que at the dole office if things dont turn around pretty swiftly. Breen is really making his case for a call up to the National side with those displays of defending! Only saw the 1st and last goals, good finish by Solsjaer.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Neville's finish was top drawer alright - hands up here as I was not one of Nevilles fans at the beginning of the season, he has shoved it down my throat!

Felt sorry for Breen, he was at the heart of nearly all goals! Cannot believe Italian teams were interested in him!

• Advertisement
Advertisement