Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the coral

Options
  • 26-01-2003 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

i had to choose between going to see idlewild & the coral next weekend... the coral have won out by default, as i'm working on saturday night. anyone from this here board going also? it should be a good old fashioned dance-a-thon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Oh dear. The Coral over Idlewild?! I don't know much Idlewild but what I've heard is pretty good. One word about the Coral (In my humble opinion)...SH1TE!
    Well enjoy yourself anyway! I'm sure I'll see you in the TBMC at some stage over the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

ive only heard 2 coral songs, one was that single where they were prancing around in the countryside and some other song i heard on the radio, thought they were pretty dam awful but i guess they must have something going for them coz ive heard quite a few people singing their praises lately, cant say i see anything appealing about them though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

The Coral ROCK. They're my favorite new band and i'll be there on the 2nd, i can't wait. Something very Zappa about them. I've heard they were influcanced by him(sure who hasn't been), i don't know if thats true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Splatz

Originally posted by beretta
    The Coral

...are crap.

(sic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Absolute scally cack.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Scally Cack????????

Oh my god, why must people mock my people so.

I thought I'd heard them all, but no, you were saving the best til last.

Someone, marry me quick.

Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

hah! "scally cack"?? very p.c. of you. i do quite like the coral. they make my legs flail in ways i never thought possible. oh, the dancing will be most joyous. i'll report back after the gig and let you sceptics know just how cack the scallies were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

hey you know what else will "legs flail in ways i never thought possible".........

SH1TE!.... more then just a Coincidence i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

STOP IT!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

the coral are indeed P00 in my opinion, but thats the wonderful thing about opinions, everyone has a different one :)

• Advertisement

We all should stop upsetting the fans of the coral.....

WHEN THE STOP SUCKING!!!

(i'm really sorry i'm in that sort of 5 year old mood)

mood?.......... or frame of mind?......

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bad news for Coral fans - http://www.nme.com/news/104039.htm

It's a mood my dear Mewzel... are you making some sort of comment on my maturity

(at least i have a normal toe)

i really think the toe debate is exhausted at this state............... but yes its a comment on your maturity :p:p

fine... then... i'm going to tell my mom on you!!!!*

*can't been the old arguments, the best work ever time

i know you are, but what am i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Well, it looks like you won't have to choose as the Coral hve rescheduled their Ambassador date to 29 April due to illness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

wanted to go to both gigs at the weekend but only had the money for one and knew a mate going to the coral so I got tickets for that Im bloddy pissed off i supose it cant be helped if he is sick. at least their second album will be out by then so they will probably play a longer set with material from both.In responce to the critisism when I first heard them i didnt like them but they have grown on me. They are not the best band in the world but they have some class songs.

Mewzel.... i'm sorry but i'm just to mature to continue this conversation with you....

with that i shall bid you a fair...ummm good-bye

• Advertisement
Advertisement