Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunman Chronicles

Options
  • 17-12-2000 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

It's pretty good fun, but a bit short, and ultimately it really feels like what it is - an amateur half-life mod. Shame really, there are some really good ideas in there.

Ja,
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Jelvon

heard alot about this game and even bought it as a prezzie for someone in the family(which means I will have to wait till christmas day to play it) but it is any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Haven’t played it but here’s a review

http://pc.ign.com/reviews/15345.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Reminds me of Chasm: The Rift, old quake style game.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

same thign as shinji said
    more like a mod
    but it could do with a few more playable weapons though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I played through it and enjoyed it thoroughly, it's far too short though frown.gif Glad I didn't pay £30 for it and just borrowed it off Jelv instead smile.gif It's be nice if more of these halflife mods could be single player, it's nice to get away from multiplayer sometimes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement