Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mozilla queries.

• 26-01-2003 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

just made the change from ie 6.0 and i have a few queries.

1. i cant seem to get getright to work with it, the getright options allow me to specify a "netscape browser" that it can monitor for clicks etc. but it doesnt seem to work. the mozilla internal download manager isnt as powerful.

2. i keep getting pop ups saying "document no date" or something similar (the webpage i am visiting loads as normal).. very annoying. i think it might have something to do with doubleclick ad thingy but im not sure.

dw

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Not sure how much help this is, but try renaming the attached file to "HOSTS" i.e. with no extension, and copying it to
    c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc or the equivalent directory for
    whatever OS you're using. It should stop your browser querying/accessing any of the ad.doubleclick sites and its heathen ilk.

What version of GetRight are you using? Mozilla is considered a completely separate browser type from Netscape, and int he version I have (4.5e) there's an option to select Mozilla.

Advertisement