Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mech Wars

Options
  • 10-01-2001 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

rite just started to play this game and it looks pretty much like Planetarion did in the first round. Fun.

www.mechwars.net is the addy.

It looks a lot more complex at the very start but in fact isnt really, there are just more links on the front page really.

If you do decide to give it a shot, myself and Monty have formed a new clann (alliance) which every1 is invited to join.

Tis called LF (Liberti Fatali) [Liberty at all costs or something like that!]

Gwan!!

nethousegames

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

liberty or death, ill give it a wquick shot today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye ive been playing it for a while but kinda boring it restarts every 2 weeks r so

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by elexes:
    ye ive been playing it for a while but kinda boring it restarts every 2 weeks r so

</font>

Um, not really, it was in beta test before maybe 2 weeks ago so thats changed now smile.gif

Btw, Quha 0wns yer asses tongue.gif

(Tis the clan i'm in, its full atm tho (80 members) so we set up a sister clan for the Juniors (under 300k or so) called Quad, i s'pose ye'd all be welcome wink.gif

UP DA DUBS!! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by richindub2 (edited 10-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

me is the guy who went on #fortress.ie and spammed you all to go to MechWars!
    Oh and Elexes, it was the beta test before the New Year and it went gold so it restarted.
    P.S. I 0wns U all Im in GT and im 700k points

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

looks interesting I'll give it a shot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

it wont let me join a clan only form a new one, any hints?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

well looks good sent a message to the join clan thingy anyway put boards.ie and some other crap as my reason :-

and put in yer names too :-)
    )

jag go to the clan list and go to the very end :-) and click on LF and you get a "reason to join"

Advertisement