Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Insane, Beautiful Losers, Polemics This Tueday isaac butts!

Options
  • 27-01-2003 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Only about 5euro in. It should be deadly!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

its gonna rock its gonna rock so much. Come along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭mojopin

I'm most certianly looking forward to this one, looking forward to seeing the polemics finally.

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

arse. i'm working. tom, please don't hurt me...

ha tis grand joey, we'll be headlining on the 13th anyway so ya can catch us then, might see some of yous there tonight, amz, and wacker,

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

yeah,i'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful loser's

i'm told-by ste from otranome-that you guys are totally jving...

i'll ask the jessies too bout yis,although they have a terrible taste in music,despite playing some TOP NOTCH music...all i remember from a night witht the jessies is "madness" over and over and over...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 polemical

Deadly gig last nite! Beautiful losers and Jessica insane we're deadly. The sound in Isaac butts is brilliant!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Yeah Simbad always gets a good sound in there. I enjoyed it was a quite gig but the loyal fatihfull where there as usual.

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 THE BEGTETS

i have to be honest here...... i caught the beautiful losers last night. and...............

they were quite good actually. i'm not too keen on the name though. but hey, everyones entitled to there opinion. and theres mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Britnik

First time to see both Polemics and the Beautiful Losers.......thought they both played smashing gigs!!

Couldn't get over the drummer of the Polemics - unbelievable!!

****ing hangovers. Thanks for coming along BEGTETS and of course you're entitled to your opinion, some people love our name, some hate it but that's the way it goes, a name is just a name don't let it shadow your opinion of our music. Twas a great nights music and I was quite impressed with Polemics. Hope to see you all on the 13th, tom

www.beautifullosers.info

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 polemical

Cheers lads! It's great to hear good feedback! Vanessa put on a great gig, the standard of music was very high. Is was a quite gig, but I thought the atmosphere was good. Will definitely go to see the beautifu losers and Jessica insane again!

Advertisement