Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of shock over OC.co.uk shipping times

• 27-01-2003 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Ok, I haven't ordered a thing off them in ages as the exchange rate sucks. But the other Day (friday) I ordered 2 SLK-800 heat sinks (seeing as no where else has them.. in Ireland that is) and 80mm fans for them. I was thinking I'd get them like mid week or later like I always used to. But whats plonked on my desk there a moment ago. But my stuff...... Cant wait for the wireless gear later today in the next post shipment :) Oh and that was with Royal Mail international Priority signed for shiping, the only one you can get to Ireland off them. But make a point of noting you can only oder a max of 2 Kg per shipment :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Nice,

I'm still waiting on DVD's from play.com - Ordered last Friday-week.

Also, my monitor from Komplett is taking it's sweet time.

Luc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i ordered a 64mb creative muvo off them on thursday and there is still no sign of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

O/T but

DiscoStu
    No Life

lol

As for the stuff not arriving. Are you in dub? has your post come yet. Also when did you get your shipping order? I always get ym stuff sent to work as I know I will be there for it. But I have to say I was well impressed with it. As for play, I had spot of trouble with them before.. that that ended up being the sorting problem over x-mas. I always get things off them 5 days after its sent out (like clockwork) but what are you companing about... they have free shipping!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

sods law states as soon as you say something the opposite happens. just as i finished posting what happens, but the postie man type person appears with some registered post. now the bus journey to college and back will be bearable.

i really should never post again and be 1337 forever, but no i have so much worthless stuff yet to say :)

as for the muvo. nice bit of kit, great sound and as easy to use as falling off a greased monkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I got a Graphics card from OcUK after a day too. The international special delivery they use for smaller items is really quick. (and pretty cheap as UK shipping prices go too)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by leeroybrown
    (and pretty cheap as UK shipping prices go too)

Not really. I got a GF4 (yes, I know it's out of date) recently. They shipped next day, and I got it next working day but it cost me £12.80. When I got a larger amount of stuff from amazon delivered priority before xmas it only cost £4.80.

Advertisement