Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First division giants hold scouse girls

• 27-01-2003 12:58pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

:D:p:D:p

Cannot but laugh at this excuse for an attempt to beat a first division side and a crap one at that. Was the commentary before the match "Won last 3 so we are now back on form" fkn hillarious, you call beating Sheffield United back on form!

It get funnier every match ye play and if we look at the threads what do we see, scouse fans (not the genuine ones) creating threads about United!! Proves the point once more that some of the so called scouse supporters are more worried about how Unired get on and not their own team

BTW - Since no one brought up the palace game I said I may as well do it, sorry for doing this to the genuine scouse fans on here and those who did acknowlegde that that United played well but..

Gwan United

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

thanks yop - as a true fan its much appreciated :D hahaha

oh and by the way great performance by united

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

So what do you consider a true fan then yop, just outta curiosity ?

I am sure we would all like to know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I only caught the 2nd half as good old chorus like providing a service that by the looks of things as poor as Liverpools yesterday. From the 2nd half we are lucky to get the reply had the aussie lads header not been luckily cleared by Heskey. Bloody annoying about poor old Kirkland he is a massive blow to us but alas maybe now is The Dude's time to put in some more consistent displays like before.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Thank you for your compliments Johnny and have a jolly good day ! :D

All in all Ronan I think ye did deserve it, was a poor game but ye should take them at home.

Sh*t 'bout Kirkland alright - back to dudek for ye now I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Crystal Palace were "feisty" but they wont be allowed to be twice.

Great shame about Kirkland, he looked to be getting his first England start too.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by yop
    It get funnier every match ye play and if we look at the threads what do we see, scouse fans (not the genuine ones) creating threads about United!! Proves the point once more that some of the so called scouse supporters are more worried about how Unired get on and not their own team
    Irony

Advertisement