Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kirkland out for season

• 27-01-2003 1:08pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tough break for the lad he is a good keeper and will knock him back a year or so now with this.

Cruciate damage can be very long lasting, hopefully he will get back ok as he is a fine football talent

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Feel so sorry for the lad, was probly gonna get into England squad aswell as playing in a domestic final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭Congoose

It's a shame, I think he's done brilliantly but Liverpool will be fine. Dudek says he's feeling focused again, and Pegguy Arphexad is quite a good keeper as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its a blow for Kirkland but I think the two keepers still fit will cover
    the gap just fine.

Mike.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

OMFG wonders will never cease!
    YOP saying something nice about a Liverpool player :eek:
    Good on ya!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Regardless of who he plays for he is a very good player and no one likes to see players out injured ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

as a man utd fan i must say he'll will be a great loss for the pool. he is an excellent keeper and the injury will knock him back a lot!!! hopefully he will bounce back from this!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Nice one guys,
    Kirkland has done great since he got his chance.
    I think Dudek is excellent too but will be nervous tonight against the Gunners.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Bad luck on the lad, but he'll be back next season, better for it.

Advertisement