Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The bouncer (ps2)

Options
  • 11-01-2001 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Got this last week on import , it didn't exactly live up to the hype it was given by sony/square but as far as ps2 gaming , its a step in the right direction.
    Dream factory ( tobal 1 and 2 ) did the game , its not quite as good as tobal , but it definetly shows off what the machine is made of , probably the most beautiful looking game i have ever seen. The single player game consists of mainly in game cut scenes and they're that good you can barely tell them apart from the CG, seriously!
    As far as gameplay goes , its pretty addictive , plays like loads of other games and has a fun versus and survival option.
    Came to me with full english/japanese options, they even re-did the cut scenes for the dubbing and changed the animation on the mouths to suit it and whats even better is that they didn't make and **** of the dubbing.

I think it comes out here sometime in march, well worth giving a look at.

Out of interest , got 7 blades as well , anyone know if thats ever getting a european release ( its a blatant - but excellent - rip off of the berserk anime )

bugs-s0r

Advertisement