Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Jiu Jitsu club

Options
  • 27-01-2003 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just remember that a couple of you where asking what club I belong to.

Here is a direct link http://www.kbkmartialarts.com/Sites/ST17260/PG12716.asp

Cheers

ps feel free to post you own.

pps I practise the Kempo Jiu Jitsu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Runfree.

Does your Jiu Jitsu club, practice free sparring? I ask since I went to a Jiu Jitsu club, to try it out and found out that the Sensi was removing free sparring from his class, because of insurance claims.

I respect that, but, I think that you loose out on alot of the practicle applications of technique (x) if you don't try it out in sparring, so, basically does your club do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

ok srry Typedef but what the heck is that??? I am only after starting 2 weeks ago so all I know is the basic throws and blocks at the moment(except for that fancy thing I done last saturday :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Basically, I'd just like to know, if your club allows you to spar or (fight), in a non-scripted format.

"Ah, so.

Much to learn you still have grasshopper... to spring like ming cat and leap like frog."

"But Mr Miagi... will I ever see her again".

"Life work in mysterous circle grasshopper.
    next lesson.
    Make Miagi tea.
    Begin by pouring water over tea-leaf".

Yup it does.

Always at it(then again Im the one getting busted :( )

Well after we get the hang of the move the instructor shows us. which is usually after about 3 times. then we put on our own locks and different throws.

Thats what you mean rite??

cheers.

yea we do is the anwser in that case

• Advertisement
Advertisement