Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Track cuts on a mix CD?

Options
  • 27-01-2003 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I have done a mix cd that I have recorded onto my PC in WAV format, what I want to know is is there a program that can cut the tracks but not actually put a pause in the songs, like in those dance mix cd's as the song that is being mixed kicks in and the song that is being played out stops the track number changes without a pause. I hope that makes sense :) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

You can burn the tracks without any pause in Nero by just selecting 0 seconds of pause. Nero also has a decent enough music editor that should be able to cut your WAV files into several tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

I think thats a feature of winamp or its a plugin for winamp ... i remember having the same problem ....hmmm must look into it

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

there is a program that lets you do all sorts of eool editing tricks with all formats of sound files!! its Goldwave ive used it and found it to be ecellent!!

Dickie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

aye as mbroaders said is the best bet for songs that fade to nothing...
    but do a search on google for "fade mix cd tracks" and you should see something to do what you want though (fade one song directly into the other).. I can't recall a program offhand, but I remember playing with one or two in the past with varied results (all depends on what songs you're putting togeher).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Sound Forge 6 has this feature

• Advertisement
Advertisement