Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it or is it not Sven?

Options
  • 27-01-2003 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭

Everyone go to page 137 of the Trinity prospectus and tell me if that is or isn't Sven(sippa) sitting suspiciously and perplexingly right in the middle of their science section

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

damn... I must have left my prospectus at home.

care the scan the image and post it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Of course not, I have no scanner nor the inclination. I know some nice helpful internet peon will arrange it however

If you mean me... go fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Its always Sven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

<NOTICE>
    This is not the sven fan club (sometimes)
    </NOTICE>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Perhaps you could point me in the right direction then?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Take a right at insanity and keep going straight till you see the flying pigs. It's to the left of the slave plantation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

i thought it was to the right of the plantation and through the invisible door in the air.
    right, Sven?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

it does kinda look like sven though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Oh dear god.

This has to be one of those "REALLY SCARY MOMENTS" that I've come to expect from this board.

... carry on.

<i'll have a look>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Its not Sven, its a woman with blonde hair. Well done Gary. :D

Grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Rofl ?

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

First of all: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GRACE AND MARK STOP DOING THAT!!

Secondly: yeah, i always have that problem. Blonde women with dark longish coats always look like Sven to me.

Is it me.... or were the exactly 'zero' pictures on page 137 of the trinners prospectus?

Oh wait.... lightbulb... snap fingers
    .... you're trolling....

No. I saw the picture. It's not me, but I can see why certain extremely poor sighted people thought it was.

But still... who wants to set up a fansite to me? Go on!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I would but.....
    Ah f*ck off!

Oh pish!! There is no way, scientific or otherwise, to distinguish Sven from an old lady, and therefore you must be on guard at all times! Beware your social groups, if Sven is with you but seems older or more old womany you should be suspicious. Imposters are everywhere but you can defeat them, so I declare a national whacking day! This saturday all should meet in town with our bats and we will ply the streets whacking and beating every imposter we see. We can defeat them! Hold strong, the tide will turn.

***Warning, a very talented imposter has been infiltrating many groups and should be whacked on sight. If your 'Sven' exhibits any of the following behavioural traits, commence beating! -- Smoking anything, giggling much, watching things be smashed, smoking things, eating jellies, disorientation, looking like an old woman, feeling up randomn people, poncho wearing, smelling funny, smoking anything***

(we still love you Sven but now you must die)

Also, Grace no condecending remarks! I'll destroy you

Typedef, is 'troll' a verb?

To others, don't worry if you can't find the sven fan club, it's in another dimension and can only be seen by those with great issues relating to sanity. Plus it's not nearly as interesting now that there's nothing but old women lounging about the furniture and the floor smoking pot.

Destroy me? You can't destroy me, you don't even know where I am, mwahahahaha................

I never claimed to be sane;blame yourselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

:p

• Advertisement

There's no escape Grace, should you strike me down I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.....

Also excellent work on teh f4n club :)

Phan Klub is fun... but it needs THIS picture!

Should I strike you down, you'd have a foot long blade through your stomach, really not seeing the power....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

phan klubb is gas.

that picture is pretty scary.

poopoopoo.

Oh my god what an unimaginably scary picture!! Sven you're montrously sinister. Good job recognising the legendary quote Grace, be in town on Saturday!!

It can't be that legendary if it makes no sense, and what's happening on Saturday that's so interesting? Town's no fun when I have no money and can't afford to eat.

Whats happening in town? I'm happening and so is pressie shopping! It's also ais' and ing's birthday so im not sure what i can get you. Maybe daddy will be super nice tomorrow and whole loads of money will be forthcoming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by strawberry
    It can't be that legendary if it makes no sense, and what's happening on Saturday that's so interesting? Town's no fun when I have no money and can't afford to eat.

he he he, free food in my house. Well only for grace.

If I was really sweet I'd say something like friendship is gift enough. However, then I'd be lying. You couldn't go wrong if I got me some ice-cream though. Mmmm.

• Advertisement

Mmmmm, ice-cream

Advertisement