Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our First Gig.

Options
  • 27-01-2003 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Just reminding ya all, the Al Capone Suite are almost ready to start gigging, and world domination is coming.

We are playing a short opening set in the music centre on Thursday, we are supporting Sevens and the excellent Fingermouse are also playing.

I would appreciate it if some of you could make it along, especially if I have organized a gig for your band in the past, ( input guilty facial expressions here ).
    :confused::( :rolleyes: :eek: :o

So then I think that we will be on by 8 o clock, so try to be early, and then I think that by March we should be out there gigging and holding our own with the best of them.

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

And its a mere fiver in, did I already say that?????

Please come along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'll be there for the soundcheck an' all! Watch out for the barrage of tomatoes from the balcony...hehehe! :p

Advertisement