Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defense

Options
  • 12-01-2001 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

Hey for the last week my score has stayed at 550k and so i initiated 50 roids to get some money. problem is i now have 150 roids and 50k score.So tommorrow i will come under attack for sure, so i am wondering can some kind and generous people here help defend me?
    If so could you please send a few ships to 129:15:23 set to defend for 6 hours.If more than one perosn would help, it would be great.
    If more people help,
    1st person and 2nd person try defend me from 12:00 to 7:00 or so
    If theres more than 2 ppl
    please try defend me from 7:00 on
    If no-one helps me, i guess im ****ed smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Lol looks like your shafted. Im in a gal that gets attacked by legion and fury every day frown.gif.

but.............

Ive been keeping a low profile and only been attacked twice since i started.Looking at what you did tho it looks like you deserve an attack. You dont deserve help.

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 12-01-2001).]

Burp!
    This message is displayed because something is wrong. We're usually aware of the problem shortly after it happens, and we're probably working on it, so please don't mail us about it. This is the page that was referred to as the Ack! page earlier. =)

Once i can access my military screen ill sent what i can ( matter of fact all of my fleet) remember theres 70 ghosts and 50 phantoms there also.

You owe me big wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I've sent 2k ships for yah, (out of boredom) smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Thnx matey, and if i had 2k ships to send places out of boredom, i sure as hell would be esctastic

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yeah that message annoys me aswell
    ggrrr

I would send defence... but I heard form a third party that our galxey was gona get attacked by Legion and Legion_friends
    so I set into vacation mode ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hehehe, id attack you, but im afraid you are beneath me at this stage.
    besides, i only attack people to help my friends who are going on raids. basically, i take the big bas7ards and get a kicking so that they can raid the smaller planets in peace with out getting 5k of ships coming in from somewhere.
    although i think my galaxy has fallen out of the top 50 now. we're still up there. joy of being in fury eh smile.gif

by the way, if you are being attacked, mail me at 31:21:7 and i'll see what i can do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Eamo, are you in Fury, or just in a Fury galaxy?
    Ah well, either way - you're sorted.
    You lucky sod tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

wh00t! kill the fury ba$stard!! tongue.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

Galaxy 31:21 is a fury gal who spend all their time attacking in cluster, they are the only ones (apart from us talking bout retailiating) along with 31:8 (legion) and 31:9 who do in cluster attacks in the 31st cluster, it seems our gal has made enemies with the above three gals (im VERY close wwman) so we're subject to round the clock attack from them, p*sses me off to see the same names in gal news each time i log in frown.gif

• Advertisement

well, to be honest ive never attacked in cluster, and non im not in fury, just a fury galaxy
    actually at the moment i am organising a big raid on a galaxy for monday evening if you awant to take part.7:4 i think it is, and theres gonna be lots of nice roids up for grabs....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

me gets baseball bat ready as he looks up wwm ga as he knows the reason ive a low score is because of fury and rb in the ga 3x-xx

puts bat down cant rember if u have attacked me but 3x ga's have raided me loads im presently getting attacked by a guy 30 million score ... that smarts hes 30 times bigger then me . o for the time i had my 15k ships .......

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

Advertisement