Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civilisation

Options
  • 12-01-2001 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone around like CIV or CIV2

Ah good were the turn based dayz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Nearly every1 played it prob is tis like 4 years old but tis still a classic. once he makes the new one, which is out soon as i understaand, it will be good

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahh, i remember playing the first one in college many years ago.
    up all night in the computer building in DCU. falling out the door at 8 am and going home to bed after a night of whooping ass smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

It's gone a bit stale recently tho hasn't it? They just haven't grown enuf since civ2 despite CTP, CTP2, SMAC and SMACX being released. There have been some nice improvments like havesting resources in SMAC and the new big cities in CTP2 but I'm hoping for big things from CIV3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Is it me or do I kill every thread? I've been looking around and I have the last post in a ****load of threads biggrin.gif

Advertisement