Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FREE gig this Wed, Empire / Otranome

• 27-01-2003 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

hey everyone, i know it's short notice but;

this Wednesday in the Music Center

Empire / Otranome

and Jessica Insane

Its FREE in but you have to get a ticket or else its €5. Tickets are available in Music Maker and in Tower Records. Or if you can't make it to either of these places, myself, steve and a few others will be outside the music center from 7.20 to 7.40 and we'll give ya a ticket. One ticket admits 2 people.

Hope to see a good few of you there.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

a bit of a drunken rock show,mate

a bit...not if trev-the alco-has summit to say bout it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

Is this a gigsmart gig?

Keith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Its looking like it will be an all gigsmart affair as things pan out ....At this point we are unsure if Empire are going to be able to play? Hopefully we will know soon.....anyway hope a few of you guys can make it along , we havent played in a while so it would be nice to have some one listening.

All the best - Trev

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i shall be there, with bells...

looking forward to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭teamdresch

Trev, did you get my mails? Do you want that CD, or wha'?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

hey guys..ill definitely be there later on...see u in the foggy dew before hand!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

lads...Tower don't seem to have any tickets & didn't know anything about it, but hey, musicmaker have 'em alright - hav a great nite- wil b bringin a few new fans!

..lots of this

guiness1.gif

...and leppin around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

cheers for that man, dunno what the story is with tower but as i said i'll be outside the music centre with tickets between 7.20 and 7.40 if anyone can't seem to get their hands on them.

Oh yeah, and if anyone's around, drinks in the foggy at 5.30.
    :D

WHAT A GIG!
    only at most- about 50 people there, but GOOD GOD, did the bands rock hard..

the jessies as usual jived my jazz, I wish to christ i could have done a song with them; but no use jiving bout the past - IM NOT AN INDIE KID AFTER ALL!
    join the jessies: jessica_insane@hotmail.com

and the new song by ginsneg -who replaced the now defunct Empire - oh my GOD! paul;did you smear your bass with excrement in order to make it sound so filthy!!!and what the HELL was going on ith the most jive-tacular guitar work....*salivates* www.ginsengmusic.com

and, of course, the knomes who jived my jazz again...and everyone elses! www.otranome.com

another ****ing marvellous gigsmart event. all free!!
    i cant believe ppl would choose to go to the otheR tripe that was on tonight; when there was local free gig on of such calibre!!!

yeah it was a feckin excellent night for all those who showed, much drinkin was done... loverly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

Thanks Gar,

Cool that the new song went down well, Bass overdrive working overtime on that one.

Just to correct you on the web address www.ginsengmusic.com

Aswell we got a good review in the Demo Dip in todays Hot Press. We got Demo of the Fortnight, so all is well in the Ginseng camp.

Thanks to Niall for booking us as the last minute cancellation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

can you post the review up ...on principle I cant touch the rag without feeling ill

and mick! remember how we raped ciaran from violent sky...

then i gave his back the red hand of ulster...fun fun fun

sorry bout the error ginseng...rectification imminent

nope,

but in the words of the almighty one, i'm sure it was jivin!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

now this could be mis-interpreted gar.....wot are people gonna think when they read that???? i mean theyll probably understand it coz ur involved....coz ur just plain crazy!!!! but poor me and mick have been dragged kicking and screaming into this pit of lies and deciept!!!!!!! there was no raping done....just immense bruising!!!! (of my back!!! so if u were trying it aint saying much bout your aim!!!)

mick is denying accountability...swine...

my aim to rape succeeded - you remember nout!!

big love to your back, ciaran...:D

Advertisement