Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive Attack

• 28-01-2003 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Massive Attack are playing Marley Park in April.
    Really dont think outdoor gigs suit these lads...ahh well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

If anyones interested their new album due out shortly.. "100th window" is available pretty much everywhere on the net, reports are its a bit of a disapointment tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

Why don't you think outdoor gigs suit them? Was it the Radiohead gig in the RDS a few years back? I heard that their gear was left out in the rain and they were playing with borrowed stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I think only certain acts can really pull off a good outdoor gig. When you dont have the acoustics to create the atmosphere you are relying a lot on the crowd. With Massive Attack.....Your not exactly going to be jumping up and down the whole time. The majority of outdoor gigs i have been to have been a bit of a dissapointment to be honest. Would like to see them live (I missed the Radiohead RDS gig) but would much prefer them in an indoor venue. Only my opinion tho'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

I was at that show with radiohead in 97, and it was a bit of a let down to be honest, but i saw them outdoors in england in '99 and they were fantastic. Not sure how the new stuff will go down though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Kambika

Are the tickets already for sale ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement